TBC are a domestic small works construction company that is currently expanding. We need an enthusiastic and reliable individual to fulfil this role within the company. The job will demand that the candidate can:
Provide an effective service to customers and clients thereby ensuring that works/repairs are completed efficiently, on time and within service requirements.
Work safely and to the current IEE regulations
- Carry out electrical repairs and installations as instructed
- To ensure all electrical works are undertaken safely.
- To create risk assessments and method statements prior to works.
- To test the completed installations and submit certification
- Good IT skills.
- Good Numeracy and literacy skills.
- Working as a part of a busy team, being organised and able to follow systems and procedures.
- A good knowledge of current electrical installation methods and IEE regulations.
- Experience in dealing with SOR codes would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Having good skills in customer relations.
- Able to gel as part of a busy team, often under pressure to perform.
These are the key areas only and should not be taken as exclusive of other tasks the individual may be asked to perform. We may periodically examine and update job descriptions, job titles, and reporting lines, to ensure that they relate to the job as then being performed. This will be conducted by your line manager in consultation with you. It is our aim to reach agreement to reasonable changes, but if agreement is not possible we reserve the right to insist on reasonable changes after consultation.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A recognised electrical trade training or apprenticeship.
- AM1 or equivalent Qualification.
- AM2 or equivalent Qualification.
- C&G 2391 Testing and certification (or equivalent).
- C&G BS:7671 17th Edition.
- A clean driving license.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting the job title above.