Domestic general repairs and renewals
- To carry out sub-contract works on a single property price structure
- To carry out all works based on a schedule of rates
- To carry out all works required within the property (excluding gas and electrics)
- Must have own vehicle
- Must have own public liability insurance
- Must have UTR number
- Must have current CSCS card
- A good knowledge of plastering and decorating, carpentry, simple plumbing and drainage, ceramic tiling is required
- Previous construction experience is essential for the above mentioned trades
- Good Numeracy and literacy skills are required.
- Working as a part of a busy team, being organised and able to follow systems and procedures.
These are the key areas only and should not be taken as exclusive of other tasks the individual may be asked to perform. We may periodically examine and update job descriptions, job titles, and reporting lines, to ensure that they relate to the job as then being performed. This will be conducted by your line manager in consultation with you. It is our aim to reach agreement to reasonable changes, but if agreement is not possible we reserve the right to insist on reasonable changes after consultation.
A recognised carpentry training or an apprenticeship would be advantageous
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com quoting the job title above.